воскресенье, 2 октября 2011 г.

cc carpet::They did great work cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet

cc carpet::They did great work.
They came to my home and gave me a free estimate and from the time the salesrep walked in the door i was very comfortable.
I was very unsure what i wanted to do in my kitchen and bathrooms.
They showed me all my options and gave me advise on what would look good with the colors i picked for my walls.
I was sold on the tile and it was at a great price!
Way less than i thought it would be.
The installation crew was wonderful.
They let me watch over them the whole time and made sure i liked what they were doing.
I will use cc carpet again to do the rest of my house and my countertops.
cc carpet::I had serveral quotes and decided to go with the best
company cc carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий