пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

regrowing eyelashes in PROCTOR regrowing eyelashes PROCTOR

regrowing eyelashes in PROCTOR

regrowing eyelashes

regrowing eyelashes PROCTOR

regrowing eyelashes in PROCTOR.Is known to grow longer lashes with thickness and curl.
Many people who have used this eyelash stimulator have reported growth of longer eyelashes.
The really cool thing about is that it will not irritate your eyes in any way or make your eyelid or iris darker.
Here are some reviews of people who have used lilash eyelash stimulator.
I was surprised to find that after just 2 weeks i could see that my lashes were longer and darker, not by a lot, i mean it had only been 2 weeks.
But still after that i was hooked!
After two to three months my eyelashes were so long they touched my brow bone, so much darker, and much much thicker.
I am coming up on my 6th month here and my eyelashes are so gorgeous.
I also was very satisfied with the fact that it did not irritate my eye or make my eyelid or iris darker like some other products on the market can.
After 8 weeks of applying it on a daily basis, my lashes are twice as long and thick as they have been in the past, ever!
As someone who has struggled with short lashes this product has done wonders to my confidence!
They hit my eyeglasses!
One of the office staff swore by lilash so the testimonial was worth the try.
That was 4 months ago and now i have coworkers asking if i wear fake eyelashes!
I even had a close friend tease that i might have to trim my eyelashes if they get any longer.
I was faithful and used it twice a day, every day.
After six months, i noted that my lashes seemed stronger but no longer or fuller.
This is quite a disappointment since i spent six months at being so faithful.
Recently my salon switched to latisse, however while chatting with another patron at the salon she told me about lilash so i by passed the other product and ordered lilash.
I have now been using this product for 3 months and notice a significant difference.
Not only stronger but fuller and getting longer by the day.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий